CormacShaw Introduction

Cormacshaw Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jan, 2010 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

CormacShaw Introduction
A Friend

CormacShaw Introduction

Hey guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I came here to play some RPG's, as I've been introduced to the genre by a friend and would love to play some to get the hang of it. I'm very new to it and will probably suck, but I'm sure I'll get better!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 9:19am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction CormacShaw

Welcome to the forums! Look around at the different categories and sections and pinned/FAQ threads to help you understand the best ways to participate here. I'm playing in KNtoran's D&D PbP game, as Party Leader, and it is going pretty well, I think, so you might stop by and check out the threads, with the Play by Post Game and Pplay by Post Party threads, here.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 4th Jan, 2010 - 9:19am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

CormacShaw Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the first one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post).

Here's the second one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

CormacShaw Introduction
A Friend

Introduction CormacShaw

Welcome to the forums. I see you have a character all made up for the AD&D game. I have approved your character for play and at the next update I will work him in. I hope you stick around and enjoy the games.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction CormacShaw

If you like have any questions just ask me and I'll like try to help you.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: CormacShaw Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,