Why Did Jesus Need To Born From The Womb?

Why Jesus Born Womb - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 20th Jan, 2010 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Jan, 2010 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Why Did Jesus Need To born From The Womb?

Why couldn't he be sent another way? Maybe even just found or delivered as a baby?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Womb The Born To Jesus Why

The reason Jesus needed to be born through the womb is because He is our brother. His Father is our Father. Why would He be born any other way?

international QUOTE
Philippians 1:7 "...took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

He could not be the Savior of men if He came any other way. He had to endure what we endure, experience what we experience, and die as we die; only than could He atone for all our sins and infirmities.

Plus if you remember He States:
international QUOTE
"The Son can do nothing of himself, but what things soever the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise."

With that being said we can only assume that the Father too was once born of the womb, and was also a Savoir at some time in the distant past to a different world.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please look at how we use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Did Jesus Need To Born From The Womb? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Everyone who will have a mortal probation on Earth will be born of the womb, even Adam and Eve were born of the womb.

And Jesus Christ could not have been born of the womb in the same way Adam and Eve were, otherwise he could in nowise enter the Earth, lest he transgress like them. It was a transgression of a lesser law in pursuit of a higher law that allowed Adam and Eve to descend into a telestial world.

Not only is it mandatory, but there would be no other way for Jesus Christ to be on Earth and be sinless than to be born of the womb into our telestial world. Does that make sense?

20th Jan, 2010 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Frothnim @ 20-Jan 10, 1:12 AM)
even Adam and Eve were born of the womb.

Woa, where did you get that from? Where does it say that in the scriptures?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why does everything need to be in the scriptures (standard works) to be true? Don't you know that many plain and precious truths were lost/removed and that even the fulness of the Golden Plates have not been revealed and are sealed to this day? Also, that the words of the Prophets are living scriptures?

2nd Paragraph on the right side column. Journal of Discourses Volume 7, Pages 285-286 as spoken by the mouth of the Lord's Prophet, Seer, and Revelator Brigham Young and brought to you by BYU public library content:

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: That link looked messy, you already gave a reference thanks.

20th Jan, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Actually Frothnim - Fun Mom does have a valid point in asking, based on the system we have setup here you should provide source material for your answers so that readers can know whether it is your personal opinion or Church Doctrine.

Then the next part is that just because it is in the Journal of Discourses does not mean it is endorsed by the Church as Doctrine or even scripture. I believe we more extensively cover the Adam Eve idea you shared in the Mature Board. You can also look at this Thread so that the original subject matter of this Thread remains: Source 1

To JaGa, good points, however I was going to thrown in the Adam and Eve idea but someone beat me too it. I was going to say that Adam and Eve did not come into the world in the same fashion therefore it seems there might be an exception.

Rather off topic, but...
Additionally I do not feel Jesus died as we will die. Jesus actually chose when to give up the ghost.

I do feel there is a lot in baptism and the coming out of the water which in my opinion symbolizes the coming out of the womb as well as a 'resurrection' and new start.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Why Did Jesus Need To Born From The Womb?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,