DaltonV Introduction

Daltonv Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jan, 2010 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2010 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

DaltonV Introduction
A Friend

DaltonV Introduction

Well, where does one begin once asked such a broad, vague and difficult question as tell us about yourself? One does not wish to seem conceited or outlandish, nor does one want to seem uninteresting or average, So I as a person, and a self-conscious one at that, wish to tell as much as I can without seeming annoying, false, or stupid. I was born on [..]. Greg at the time was getting his HVAC contractors license and Amber was studying to become a Criminal Defense Lawyer at Hendrix University. I was a small-bodied child being born three months early, yet the doctors said I had an unusually large head. My Mother hoped that would mean I was smarter than your average child, while in part I do catch on a bit quicker I have my dumb moments, but pretty much I just had a big head. I had a normal early-childhood, I did discover my passion and skill at reading at the age of four, shortly after borrowing a copy of a very odd, but fun, Nintendo 64 video game. My first word I read by myself was Loading... But by my second week in Pre-school I was reading books by myself with little assistance, except for the occasional word I couldn't sound out or understand. By my kindergarten year I had found writing, reading, and being quiet could help life intensely. My father, through aid of a vicious belt and tongue to boot, had instilled very strict manners and values. I was complimented on my unwavering patience and politeness, mostly by grandparents, friends mothers, mothers friends, doctors, dentists, administrators, adults in general. But I also maintained my own set of values, I never snitched for stupid things, like a seat getting stolen or a dirty word said, some would call this stupid, but I was popular in school and outside of school so I was content. I am a hopeless romantic, my first few girlfriends were flattered and satisfied with my gifts, attention, and general arse-kissing. I remember in my 1st grade year spending over one-hundred dollars on a necklace on a crush, then over three-hundred for a simple ring for the same girl. Shortly after celebrating our third month of dating, her sister and I caught a few sparks and the relationship crushed itself within a matter of weeks. But throughout school I was complimented on my hair and eyes. My eyes being an odd bright blue-green and my hair being completely black, from my Asian roots. The eyes came from my grandmothers rich British descent and my Grandfathers Russian/Indian eyes. My Grandfather having bright blue eyes while my grandmother having pale green eyes. My hair is simple, the tiny island my Mother's parents are from has a large Asian population and the original inhabitants have distinct Asian looks. My looks came mostly from my mother and my size came from my mother's side. My personality came from my fathers side. The Romanticism my mother, the patience and care my father. By care I mean I'm a complete perfectionist. I am mostly a quiet individual who prefers the quiet role of producer than the bright role of actor or demanding role of director. I am a very intelligent, mostly through common sense and trivial knowledge, person who has very powerful emotions, usually when angered I take things very seriously, yet I was blessed with a fuse as long as Rapunzel's hair. So as I write this I hope I do not seem conceited, silly, fake, or begging for attention. smile.gif

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: No confidential information.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2010 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction DaltonV

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: DaltonV Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,