Carmen Introduction

Carmen Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jan, 2010 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Carmen Introduction
A Friend

Carmen Introduction

My decision to join was prompted by a desire to share some about my experience with Frederick Von Miers whom I contacted through Ruth Montgomery.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Introduction Carmen

You Are Now A Member Of The International Community!

We hope that you can become a vibrant contributor to the Topics here. Please keep in mind the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Carmen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site. You will find the Thread on Frederick Von Miers here: Source 8 you can continue it there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Carmen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,