Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

Dungeons & Dragons Monster
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Centaur

Centaur

What is your strategy for confronting the fantasy creature Centaur in Dungeons & Dragons?

More info on this creature: Source 7

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2010 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Centaur

Given their usual civiliity in most cases, they are more usually found as social creatures, so usually I think you'd just talk to them. I'd say if you had to fight one, fight in an enclosed space, as they usually use larger weapons, and wouldn't be able to move around as well, as quickly.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Centaur
A Friend

Centaur Reviews RPG & Card Board

Centaurs are interesting creatures. They tend to live away from others in their own society. usually if I come across one or more in a game I would greet them in a friendly manner and talk to them to see where they are from. If I have to cross their territory I try to meet with the elders of the village to make sure it is permissable or not. IF not I will give them their due and walk around their area. If I must battle one I would use range weapons as much as possible.

17th Jan, 2012 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Centaur

There is a museum that brings mythology to 'life' using skeletons because they believe that such creatures as centaurs added to science. Check this picture of a centaur's skeleton, Source 5

> TOPIC: Centaur

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,