Amaruil Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Nice to have you here. You are right about - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jan, 2010 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Amaruil Introduction - Page 3

I am VERY interested in international cousine so I would love if you could contribute with your favorite Greek dishes here:

Source 5

If they are easy to make, I would love to try them. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 24
Flag Posts: 69
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 4

Introduction Amaruil

I am terrible at cooking, yet I wrote down a recipe that I really like and it is quite simple. I hope you like it. I read some other interesting recipes in there as well; it makes me happy and proud to see that people are interested in Greek cuisine and Greece in general.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 11th Jan, 2010 - 11:36pm
Signature: In your final hours I will stand, ready to begin.
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Amaruil Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you so much for posting the recipes! I would love to travel to Greece some day, it is a country so full of history that really make me very curious as to how life is over there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Page 3 Introduction Amaruil

It has rich history, yes. Yet the one thing I really love about Greece is mythology and its legends, I love it, and it's a shame we do not properly learn more about it in school here. Bah.

It is funny, but writing all those things down made me realize just how much I took for granted about my own country. It is very interesting and almost a challenge to myself, to see much I truly know. wink.gif

Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 11th Jan, 2010 - 11:36pm
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Amaruil

Your last post (Shar-pei Dog's Wrinkled Skin) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

8. You cannot Post a message with just a quote or off topic message or just to say "thanks", significant personal opinion, comment or input must be added with your quote / off topic message.

Also, (Dragon Age: Origins) you will find that most Topics are already being Discussed in this Community. This Topic is being Discussed HERE, please conduct a Search of the Community first before starting new Topics. If you are unsure of a Topic / Subject existence then do inquire in your Intro Thread.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2010 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Amaruil Introduction
A Friend

Amaruil Introduction

Just a quick note to you to watch the AD&D game thread. You are about to run into the main party. Right now you are running from a group of orcs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Amaruil Introduction - Page 3

Ah alright then, I'll get right on it. I am to post in the AD&D Play By Post Party Thread, right?

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Amaruil Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Nice to have you here. You are right about the thread you post in. Make sure to read the game thread too so you know what to reply in the party thread.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Amaruil Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,