Amaruil Introduction - Page 2 of 4

They are great, especially the one on dancing - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Jan, 2010 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 24
Flag Posts: 69
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 4

Amaruil Introduction - Page 2

Thank you, I will post my character and go then; good night to all, see you tomorrow!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 11th Jan, 2010 - 11:36pm
Signature: In your final hours I will stand, ready to begin.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
Charm: 58

Introduction Amaruil

Hello and welcome to the forums and the AD&D game, and I hope you find the community and players fun and a good match. I'm playing the party leader in the AD&D game, but about everyone in the game can help with any questions you might have, though when it comes to game mechanics, it can be a bit more iffy, but KNtoran seems to be an experienced D&D hand so I imagine things should go pretty smoothly. It is too bad more girls did/do not get the chance to play tabletop RPGs face to face with people, for a large number of reasons, to the least of which would be the guy players would help develop their social graces a little, heh. But Krusten is also playing in the AD&D game here, who is also an elven lady, so there are some here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Amaruil Introduction
A Friend

Amaruil Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Let me add my welcome here. I see that you have created a character for my AD&D thread. I will get you into the game in a short time. I have played D&D with many women and I can say I am glad I included them in games as they add a whole other dimension to the gaming experience.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Page 2 Introduction Amaruil

Thank you both for replying, I am back again. Just let me know when I can join and where. And perhaps a summary of the story I'll be playing in? If not, it's quite alright, I can read the topic (or not, if it is not necessary).

And yes, women do add a whole other dimension, I bet!

Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 11th Jan, 2010 - 11:36pm
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Amaruil Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Amaruil

Watch the game thread. You will see your introduction soon. I have it all planned out now. You can read the party thread and game thread to see what is going on. Jpatt will fill you in too.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,079
Flag Posts: 51,736
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,619.27 FP
Charm: 394

Amaruil Introduction

While you're here I wonder if you can Update some Threads we have about Greece. In the top right of every page you will see a Search boc with "Search Titles" please input "Greece" and feel free to Reply to any Thread you see so we can learn ore about your country. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Amaruil Introduction - Page 2

Mhm, I was glad to do it, though I do not know exactly how helpful I was. Eh, no matter; it is done and done. If there might be anything else, I will be glad to be of service.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,079
Flag Posts: 51,736
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,619.27 FP
Charm: 394

Amaruil Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

They are great, especially the one on dancing since you are an experienced Greek dancer. I've already been replying in some. If there is something missing or you think we should know more about do add. Feel free to also use the Photo Gallery to upload some fond pictures of Greece if you like.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Amaruil Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,