How To Close The Door On Grief

How Close Door Grief - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Name: KL

Comments: I know someone who just can't seem to close the door on grief. She constantly go around the house depressed, worried and bringing back events of the past again and again. We tried getting her to see a psychologist but she just plain refuses. I've decided to try and help her on my own but I'm no professional so if anyone can tell me what steps I need to do please help.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Grief Door Close How

KL: Is she addicted to alcohol or drugs? It seems like she has experienced some trauma in her life. Is she a danger to herself or others? These questions are important to know so we can advise better. Looking forward to your reply.

12th Jan, 2010 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

How To Close The Door On Grief Health & Special Psychology

Keep in mind when someone dies it feels like they are gone forever. Perhaps in time the problem will solve itself. To aid the recovery I suggest empathy, and friendship. Of course we are all human and this can drain. Just do what you can, but adding more stress will alienate you, most probably.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Grief Door Close How

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 11-Jan 10, 10:26 PM)
Perhaps in time the problem will solve itself.

We don't know the exact situation but I don't think the problem solves itself, the person in question looks like she's seriously depressed and if she doesn't get help she may do something stupid.

> TOPIC: How To Close The Door On Grief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,