Keeping Your Food Storage Safe In Crisis - Page 2 of 2

Oh I see what you're saying now. Well - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th Jan, 2010 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
28th Jan, 2010 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Keeping Your Food Storage Safe In Crisis - Page 2

Oh I see what you're saying now. Well I must say is very honorable that you think that way 'cause I think that's how we all should feel you know what am I saying?. However I think you're forgetting that in times of real crisis there are some parts of the brain that completely shuts down (scientifically proven) meaning when you're in survivor mode (I mean truly desperation) the side of the brain that deals with morals, etc is completely off, shut down and you become pretty much a different individual in order to survive hence we hear of people doing all sort of crazy stuff in situations of extreme stress you know what I am saying?...They do things they would not normally do so even though those thoughts and feelings are admirable in a real situation you may act quite different.

Rather off topic, but...
Have you watched the movie The Road? If you haven't, do it it kind of makes you think what would you do in situations like that.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Keeping Your Food Storage Safe In Crisis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,