Miss USA 2003

Usa 2003 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Dec, 2006 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Mar, 2003 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Miss USA 2003

Miss USA

Were you happy with the results of the Miss USA contest?

QUOTE (CNN)
MISS MASSACHUSETTS CROWNED MISS USA

Miss Massachusetts Susie Castillo was crowned Miss USA 2003 in the 52nd annual staging of the pageant Monday night.
Read More...

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2003 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

USA

As a latin woman, I'm glad to know they choose a latin girl ;D
Also she said that she will use the time as Miss USA to try to stop the sterotypes that people has about latinos. I'm glad for her, although my favourite was the second-runner up Miss Texas.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Miss USA 2003
A Friend

Miss USA 2003 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well J-LO must be proud,I didn't actch the show as they wouldn't show it in the UK has nothing to do with them I don't even think they send a represntative to the beauty shows.Anyway, she ahs nothing to prove for the rest  o the population

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Miss USA 2003
A Friend

USA

As I was saying yesterday I had to leave abruptly.Don't you think that the staement that she made is in itself sterotypical, it is expected that a comment like that would be made,she fell into that trap ,I don't think when she entered into the competion that she did it with the intention of making a name for all people of hispanic origin! At the end of the day, she is the one who won , she's the person who went upon that stage and gave it her best shot, it was her personal reputation as an individual to show that she had what it takes.The fact that she is Hispanic is irrelevant, the same could be said for Halle Berry and Danzel Washinton, yes they are memebers of the African American community, but , at the end of the day it's their efforts and talent  that have been awarded.Who and what they are or made up of is secondary.

Iam truly happy for her, but, yes there is a but she should not have made that comment.It defeats the purpose of her victory.

18th Dec, 2006 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

USA

It seems like Miss USA 2006 got really in trouble and Mr. Trump may announce that the first runner up of the competition (a beautiful African American girl) may take over the crown. But what she did so wrong?

Conner, who turned 21 on Monday, reportedly tested positive for cocaine and moved out of her apartment in one of Trump's luxury buildings on Manhattan's Upper West Side late last week, according to local newspapers.

"She does not live here anymore," a doorman at the Hudson River high rise told The New York Post this weekend. "She is not allowed anywhere on Trump property. She is certainly not allowed to come back. I don't think it was her choice, really."

A variety of sources - most of them unidentified - have spilled tales of Conner's cavorting ways and nightclub escapades since coming to the big city last spring, after she was crowned Miss USA in April.

Rumors have swirled of Conner's alleged cocaine snorting, promiscuity, binge drinking and even lesbian make-out sessions with Miss Teen USA Katie Blair, one of her roommates.

> TOPIC: Miss USA 2003

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,