Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 4 of 8

Oprah Winfrey to spill family secret Oprah - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Related Information to Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 4

Gee, thanks for that but I suppose you"ve had her for years so it's only fair we put her up for a few days. Still, with all the fuss that's going on here you"d think it was the second coming taking place.
Myself, I could"nt care less.
No, that's not true. I don't see why tax payer money is being used on this so I care about that. I don't see how spending 2 ½ million to bring some talk show woman and her audience here for a holiday is going to generate a decent return. That's a lot of people who"ll need to change their holiday plans to pay back this bill.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Hey Dead2U I have a great Idea. Why do you not keep her down there and make the USA a better place. smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mmmm maybe not. We"ve just had a really stupid election so our bull**** level is still pretty full without adding another major generator of the big stuff.
Still, if she stays of the TV and out of the new papers, I"d have her as a neighbour. She might be a bit of a laugh drunk at a barbeque. I think she'd have a few good stories to tell. wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Name: Jessica

Comments: Why are you guys so anti Oprah, what has she done to you? Maybe you're just jealous of her success. Oprah has touched a lot of lives and helped many people. She isn't perfect but she means well. Leave Oprah alone, I for one will miss seeing her programs.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Oprah addresses gay rumors

The question America wants to know the answer to most today is of course - is Oprah gay or not? She recently sat down with Barbara Walters and was asked that very question. Oprah actually broke down in tears during the interview in which she spoke of her very close friend, Gayle King. Glenn reacts to the audio on radio today. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

Oprah welcomed to Opera House

Sydney swapped opera for Oprah on Tuesday when the host brought thousands of shrieking, jubilant fans to the city's landmark arts center to tape two star-studded shows for her final series. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey - Page 4

Shocker: Oprah doesn't like giving to IRS

During an interview on CNN last night Oprah expressed her disgust each time she has to write a check to the IRS. That's an especially interesting emotion for her since she has openly supported and campaigned for tax and spend leftists. Glenn explains on radio today why it hurts Oprah so much to write that check Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Oprah Winfrey to spill family secret

Oprah Winfrey has staged many a family reunion on her talk show. But on an episode due to screen later this week, she promises, the drama will be about her. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,