Who Do You Think Is the Top Pop Diva?

Who Top Pop Diva - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st May, 2005 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

From Madonna to JLO, who really has the stuff?
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Just out of curiousty, I was reading on msnbc about who they thought was the top pop diva.  

Who would you pick out of these:

Christina
Britney
Beyonce
Hillary
Monica
Mya
Ashanti

Why would you pick that one?  Is it their style, music?

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2003 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Diva Pop Top the Think You Who

Christina
Britney
Beyonce
Hillary
Monica
Mya
Ashanti

None, I don't like the Music of none of them, sorry wink.gif. I think Christina is very talented though but I will not call her a diva smile.gif

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Who Do You Think Is the Top Pop Diva? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Beyonce! laugh.gif not because shes hot, but she has a beautiful voice. the others just dont

15th Feb, 2004 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

In your description you have 'From Madonna to JLO, who really has the stuff?', but in the list you do not have either JLO or Madonna's name as a choice?

In anycase, and this does not mean I approve per sey or endorse her music... Madonna has to be the queen in this regard, all the others are just wannabe Madonnas. I think Janet Jackson could have given her competition in this aspect too, but for some reason Janet never continued. This is what seperates Madonna from the rest, she never gives up and always comes out with something new.

23rd Apr, 2005 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

My favorite of the given divas would be Christina, not because she's hot or has a good voice, but because she works hard at what she does and has a lot of good meaning behind her music. All of what she has she worked hard to get. If she didn't like the way a verse came out she redid it even if the producers said it was awsome, it wasn't done until she was satisfied.

24th Apr, 2005 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Madonna certainly has had the longest tenure of success, and yes, while some of these self-proclaimed divas have not been around as long, I don't think they will have the continued success that Madonna has. Cher has to be up there as well, even though I am not a fan of her music. She has withstood the test of time, so to speak, and has a huge fan base. From the list provided, I can Beyonce having a long career. It is evident from her performances in the last Academy Awards show, that she is very talented. She also has done a great job in staying away from scandalous behavior, and high-profile stories.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2005 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Who You Think the Top Pop Diva

Christina
Britney
Beyonce
Hillary
Monica
Mya
Ashant

How could I call them divas, when I haven't even heard of the last 4?

None of these girls could compare themselves with Madonna ... not even with JLO (and in my opinion she is far from Madonna, although she can be called a diva).

21st May, 2005 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Who You Think the Top Pop Diva Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I must assume that "Hillary" is Hillary Duff. She is getting a lot of exposure, as she is in a few decent movies lately. She could become a good to great singer, but only if she expands outside of the "pop" style of music.

The problem I see with this list is that it really does only apply to "pop" music. This seems to be the music preferred by shallow little girls. This has long been true.

The only reason anyone outside of the little girl club even knows about Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera is because of their antics. Beyonce is well known because of her appearance in "Goldmember." Other than that, who are these girls/women? Being a pop star certainly doesn't qualify a girl to be known as a diva. It just means that her music is popular to little girls.

Hopefully, some of these girls will move out into some serious, interesting style of music. They can't continue all that long just based on the skimpy outfits they wear.

> TOPIC: Who Do You Think Is the Top Pop Diva?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,