Big D Introduction

Big Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jan, 2010 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2010 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Big D Introduction
A Friend

Big D Introduction

Hey everybody, I'm new to this site. I found it doing some personal research on a quote by Pres. Hinckley.
So you can all get to know me, I am in my thirties, been married for 11 yrs., and have four children. I AM the typical BYU story. Met my wife there, got married soon thereafter and have been crazy in love and still drooling over her ever since. I live in California although I grew up in the Southern United States. I am self-employed and although I love it, at the same time I dislike the headaches that come with it; but be as it may, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I enjoy my job tremendously most days. For fun I read, play with my kids, spend time with my wife, work my property a bit, and am trying to exercise to get my fat butt skinny again.
I look forward to being a part of this website. Recently, with all the turmoil in U.S. Politics I have begun to become active in politics and personal religious research. I am trying to understand what is going on in the world right now, trying to prepare my family and myself, and just trying to be ready for anything and everything.
I am not doom and gloom, yet I think things are going to get a lot worse in the next decade some time.
To end, my favorite quote- "Whether you think you can or you cannot, you are right."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2010 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction Big

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board and add your input.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for requirements: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the FREE to use LDS Deep Doctrine Board. If you wish to make a DONATION Click Here.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Big D Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time in our community. Please feel free to check our many boards and join our many discussions. If you have any questions, please do ask here. Looking forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Big D Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,