Lbshaggy Introduction

Lbshaggy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Jan, 2010 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Lbshaggy Introduction
A Friend

Lbshaggy Introduction

I am new to the site and wanted to drop in and say hi. I hope to find a game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction Lbshaggy

Welcome, I hope you find more than a game here. There are many interesting topics to discuss. Our post by post ADnD game is running rather well.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Lbshaggy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the first one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) AD&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Here's the second one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Lbshaggy Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Lbshaggy

Welcome to the forum. We have many RPG games here if that is the type of game your wanting. Take a look around get some posts in and join us all in the many RPGs that we offer here. You can go to the member wars section and join the AD&D game at any time.

> TOPIC: Lbshaggy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,