Adopting Special Needs Children

Adopting Special Children - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Adoption of Children with Special Needs
20th Jan, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

I am a father of special needs children. I have seen programs where families took on the challenge to adopt special needs children. By "special needs" I mean the child is either autistic, severely handicapped, brain damaged, etc. Adopting in of itself is a big challenge, adding to that a special need and you know your days are cut out for you and your time both limited and monitored. The question is... how do they do it? Could you do it?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2010 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Children Special Adopting

Man I am telling you I don't think is something I could do. I don't wanna sound bad but let me tell you that seeing how people abuse the system, I want you to keep in mind that a lot of folks do it for the money because the government are giving them money to support these special needs children because let's face, for the regular couple who wants the healthy newborn a special needs child isn't in picture so I have seen folks who don't wanna work and take kids like that so they can stay home and live off the money they get. Sad but true.

> TOPIC: Adopting Special Needs Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,