Google Third Party Ads Preference

Google Party Ads Preference - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th Jan, 2010 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Name: Geo

Comments: What is this new choice that Adsense has: "Third Party Ads Preference", should that be on or off?

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2010 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Preference Ads Party Google

As you know, Google allows now third party ads in their network. This is what they say:

international QUOTE
Google allows third party advertisers to serve ads on the Google content network. Using a tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative, you can opt out of several third party ad servers" and networks" cookies simultaneously.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Google Third Party Ads Preference Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Name: Geo

Comments: Thanks for answering but what I am asking is if it should be enabled or disabled? Which is better for earnings?

20th Jan, 2010 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Preference Ads Party Google

Yes, I understood what you asked but it is not a question I can personally answer, it is up to you whether or not you allow third party ads in your site. Personally, I find that when you have other ads along with Google Adsense your earnings go down and the other ads do not pay you as much as Adsense but again, this is MY personal experience, it may vary depending your site and the kind of audience you intent to reach.

> TOPIC: Google Third Party Ads Preference

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,