The Devil's Notebook

The Devil' S Notebook - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 29th Jan, 2010 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Anton La Vey
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

The Devil's Notebook

The Devil's Notebook

Is The Devil's Notebook an actual book of scripture for Satan worshipers or does it remain as a collection of essays, lectures, short stories, and exhortations from the Church of Satan's "Black Pope" - Anton La Vey?

The Devil's Notebook
The Devil's Notebook (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Notebook Devils The

I don't know specifically about this book, though I've read through Anton's other works and they strike me as enthusiastic but bitter humanist ideals, with a definite hedonistic streak. Basically they teach you how to be a Hollywood producer. Nah, but really, some are common sense, unfettered by the bonds of organize religion and dogma, some are insightful, some are facepalm-worthy or just outright not acceptable, so with this, I expect more of the same. I'm pretty sure, although they may have some example or traditional "old" (un)holy literature, for ceremonial purposes, the CoS doesn't have scriptures or bibles, at least not as most people would consider them, the Satan aspect notwithstanding.

> TOPIC: The Devil's Notebook

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,