Kiele Introduction

Kiele Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Kiele Introduction
A Friend

Kiele Introduction

Hello everyone,

I'm Kiele, just another random adventurer out to make a name for myself. Invite me in your journey. I don't mind whether we fight dragons and save damsels in distress; travel through the stars and conquer planets; or find clues to solve a murder mystery.

Invite me now and you get... A capable and fun companion(me). The first person who invites me gets a limited edition virtual 'hug'...Oh and I'd give you 25% of my share in gold, treasure, or whatever rewards we get.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Kiele

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the first one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) AD&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Here's the second one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Kiele Introduction
A Friend

Kiele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank thee; Horde the Horrible!

I be ready and bringin' a broadsword once I 'ave the dang paperwork done!

Them nobles want to record stuff word by word.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you". See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,103
Flag Posts: 51,760
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,633.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Kiele

Welcome. You may wish to actually follow the links Horde gave you in order to create your character. If you are here for AD&D then you might want to jump in right away as they are assembling.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Kiele Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kiele

Indeed Sir JB,

I am already creating an AD&D character; but the freedom to place in the number of gold pieces seems to be making my character too rich.

Constantly redoing, because I want a donkey and a dog for company + all the rations to survive wandering in the wilds for a couple of weeks.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,103
Flag Posts: 51,760
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,633.18 FP
Charm: 394

Kiele Introduction

There is a Thread in the Member Wars for Questions or Comments on AD&D and related material. The form is meant as a generator, not a means to cheat or bloat stats. Your character is subject to approval anyway, so beware.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Kiele Introduction
A Friend

Kiele Introduction

Yeah, is why I'm trying to balance stuff I'm bringing.

Although of course I want my character to survive and avoid death for a long amount of time.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you". See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.7%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Kiele Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time in our community. Are you in the Philippines? Please feel free to check the site and join our many discussions. Looking forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kiele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,