Taxi-driver Kidnapped And Raped Young Woman

Taxi-driver Kidnapped Raped Young Woman - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Jan, 2010 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th Nov, 2009 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

I wish they could give him the death penalty, people like that don't deserve to breathe. And his mentality say it all when he said "I ask she for sex, she say "no" and I take it from she and she didn't fight up"". A woman doesn't have to fight in order to be considered r-pe! If she said NO, then is NO!

international QUOTE
A 26-year-old PH taxi driver admitted to a High Court judge yesterday that he kidnapped and raped a 19-year-old woman who was a passenger in his car four years ago.

Pooran Newaldass, through his attorney, Kevin Ratiram, also issued an apology to the victim and her family for the incident which occurred on the M2 Ring Road in South Trinidad.

Upon his arrest, about one hour later, Newaldass told Cpl Curt Simon that he did not r-pe the woman.

He said: "I ask she for sex, she say "no" and I take it from she and she didn't fight up".

Justice Anthony Carmona is expected to pass sentence on Monday in the San Fernando Second Assize Court.

State attorney Joy Balkaran told the court that the woman entered Newaldass" car at Harris Promenade, San Fernando, at around 10.45 p.m. On July 8, 2005 and asked to be taken to Aripero Village.

Newaldass turned into the M2 Ring Road and told the woman to look out for a house on the left hand side as he had to pick up someone there. She kept asking to be dropped off but was ignored. The car eventually stopped and Newaldass climbed over the front seat and onto the woman who started screaming and tried to open the doors but was unsuccessful....

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2009 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Woman Young Raped Kidnapped Taxi-driver

You know what? I really feel sorry for this girl but I hope our folks can realize that it is not safe to take those PH "taxis", they're usually criminals as it was proven in this case.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Taxi-driver Kidnapped And Raped Young Woman Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I hope that this guy gets a very harsh sentence and is off the streets for a long time. I wonder just how bad it has to get there before change comes your way.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Name: Trinigyal

Comments: He deserves the death penalty? Have you lost your mind. He did a horrible thing and is paying the price for it now. I realize the victim will have to deal with this trauma forever, but she is alive. I'm sure he's getting [..] in jail and will spend the rest of his life branded by his past actions [..]

21st Jan, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 21-Jan 10, 7:14 PM)
Name: Trinigyal

Comments: He deserves the death penalty? Have you lost your mind.

I haven't lost my mind at all, this demon in human form doesn't deserve to breathe. He does NOT even recognize he raped her! Meaning he has NO REMORSE!

international QUOTE
She was slapped to the right side of her head and told that she would be killed.

Why would you want to keep a rapist, liar and low life like this alive?

I just imagine the poor girl screaming and trying to get out of the car and she couldn't! Read the description of the article and if AFTER doing so, you do not think the beast needs to be dead then something is very wrong.

> TOPIC: Taxi-driver Kidnapped And Raped Young Woman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,