RealEstateW Introduction

Realestatew Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jan, 2010 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 47
Flag Posts: 49
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: none

RealEstateW Introduction

I found this site through Google while searching for a question in the real estate section. It looks like a place where I would like to stay and contribute if you all don't mind. I'm single and live in Arizona.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics:
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Jan, 2010 - 7:39pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Introduction RealEstateW

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,079
Flag Posts: 51,736
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,619.27 FP
Charm: 394

RealEstateW Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. The Real Estate section could sure use an update so if you are knowledgeable about anything there feel free to add to it. If you have any questions about the use of the Community you can ask here.

By the way, what is the "W" for?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: RealEstateW Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,