Toyota - Page 2 of 9

Toyota boss faces tough questions The president - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Feb, 2010 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Toyota Recalls
Recalling 2.3 Million Vehicles - Toyota safety issues - pedal issues - Is there really a faulty break system?
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2010 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Toyota - Page 2

As Toyota Recall Surpasses 10 Million Cars, Federal Regulators Faulted for Slow Response to Early Warnings

Since last fall, the auto giant Toyota has recalled about ten million cars worldwide because of defects that can cause runaway acceleration or braking problems. Questions are being raised over why it took federal regulators so long to force Toyota to take action. We speak to longtime consumer advocate Joan Claybrook, the former head of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the group Public Citizen. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Toyota

Have you seen the new commercial they have out. There is some cheesy music playing in the background while some guy is assuring us they are fixing the problem with the company and reassuring everyone that the company is great.

I can't help but laugh from my gut (hard) at this. I wonder how much money they burned on that one. I wonder how many meetings they had to figure out exactly how to make this advertisement. I'm sorry this is just too funny. I only feel bad for the workers who are no doubt being pinned for this mistake.

12th Feb, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Toyota Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I saw it. It didn't convince me to go out and buy a Toyota. We're talking the braking system here, not the side view mirror! I think I read that the air bags are also problematic?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2010 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Toyota

Toyota recalls 8,000 US vehicles

Toyota is to recall 8,000 Tacoma pick-up trucks in the US due to concerns about front drive shafts. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2010 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Toyota

Toyota to launch new brake system

Japanese carmaker Toyota says it will add a brake-override system to all new vehicles as it seeks to recover from a global car recall. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2010 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Toyota

Toyota boss Akio Toyoda

Toyota boss Akio Toyoda says he accepts House panel's invitation to testify in Washington next Wednesday. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Toyota
A Friend

Toyota - Page 2

Lets see.. Brake problems, steering problems and front axle problems. Sounds to me that Toyota is a brand to avoid right now.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Toyota Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Toyota boss faces tough questions

The president of Toyota will face tough questioning from US politicians later, in their probe into safety worries in some of its models. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Toyota

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,