AlphaDonkey Introduction

Alphadonkey Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jan, 2010 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

AlphaDonkey Introduction
A Friend

AlphaDonkey Introduction

Just responding to the request to introduce myself. I signed up to do a little roleplaying, since I havent been able to in a few years and would like to do some from home, interested to see if I still find it enjoyable. It is certainly a cheaper passtime.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction AlphaDonkey

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately in a TURN based environment (like MMORPG) then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Lazarus or Germany 1939 and register on those. The Boards that handle Discussion for these games is located within this Community. Use the Site Map if you are unsure how to find them.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the Play by Post and custom script RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Matrix: Plugged, Cozyville, Be A Super Hero RPG and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Listing page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines via Play by Post where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts and a 75% activity level as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that join and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity. The best way to make your 30 posts is to use the INDEX scroll down, pick one or two of those Boards that interest you and start Posting! After you make your 30 Posts return here to reply and request 'RPGer Status'.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of text RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move. To see current games go to the Member Wars Board. In the Member Wars section you will also find Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play by Post where you can create a character and start right away..

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please DO ASK detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread. We are here to help you.

So... Which RPG are you interested in?

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

AlphaDonkey Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello and welcome to the forums.

There is a much more informative post above, about RPGs here, but I'll say you will probably want to check out World of Medieval and other links in the previous post, and the Member Wars section which has a player-run AD&D game at the moment, of which I'm Party Leader - we're gearing up to go save some farms to the north, forward ho!

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 26th Jan, 2010 - 2:56pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction AlphaDonkey

Hi welcome, hope you enjoy your time in our community. It's nice to see another Canadian on board. Which part of Canada are you from? Looking forward to your participation. Best wishes.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

AlphaDonkey Introduction
A Friend

Introduction AlphaDonkey

Create a character in the AD&D section and join the team as they battle Orcs, Gnolls and other creatures from the AD&D world. I am sure if you are into RPGing that you can find a nice internet home here with the RPGs.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

AlphaDonkey Introduction
A Friend

AlphaDonkey Introduction

By Birth. I'm a Newfie. But I'm living in Nova Scotia right now...

Thanks for the guidence regarding the RPing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

AlphaDonkey Introduction

Yes we're heading off out of town so it can be like a fresh start for new characters joining just now. Good to see you're still around.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."

> TOPIC: AlphaDonkey Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,