Tideland

Tideland - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jan, 2010 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Tideland

Tideland

What is your review for the movie: "Tideland"?

Tideland
Tideland (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2010 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Tideland

What a sad story. I will give my review... If you have not seen the film then you should stop reading until you do.

First of all this movie will impact everyone differently. It seeks to touch every emotion you have save for humor... I found none in this film. I did come across disgust, anger, sadness, depression, pity and so forth. The film centers around a little girl who despite her best efforts at being a good daughter she is basically abandoned by her irresponsible and despicable parents. The girl, who now suffers from loneliness, lives in a fantasy world to help fill that enormous gap left by the passing of her selfish parents.

The main actress, Jodelle Ferland ( see her here: Source 3 ), does her part well enough to the point that you just want to run out there and be her friend and rescue her from the madness. Now let me say that when the movie first started I was about in it for 10 minutes and actually was so turned off that I had to actually check the ratings and reviews that said it was so good. I found that hard to believe, but now I know why... But I still thought they could have done a better job with the start.

The film has interesting connecting twists and it also shows that with enough bad experiences anyone can be sent into a fantasy world. FOr instance the girl upon seeing the trucks when she saw them excavating cold have gone for help, but she still wanted to be with her daddy, so sad. Often children in such situations do not leave the place where they are 'put' by their parents. Thank goodness for the ending - it saved her and the Dickens indirectly really became her hero.

It is films like this that makes me wonder why some people have to go through so much suffering when it is not fault of their own.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

> TOPIC: Tideland

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,