iPad - Page 3 of 5

I agree, the ipad is a game changer. I got - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Oct, 2010 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
iPad
Will you buy one? Ipad Reviews.
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

iPad - Page 3

iPad thief takes finger too

A thief's thirst for a brand new iPad cost a Colorado man not only a much-coveted device but also two-thirds of a pinky finger. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2010 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

iPad

3G iPad on sale in US

Apple has begun selling the pricier, high-speed wireless version of the iPad in the US, following the successful launch of the short-range Wi-Fi tablet earlier this month. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

iPad Gaming Video & Issues Computer

iPad came before iPhone

Apple CEO Steve Jobs shared a secret with his audience at a technology conference outside Los Angeles: The idea for the iPad came before the iPhone. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2010 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 iPad

iPad smashes gadget buying record

If you thought tablet computers like the iPad would be a flash in the pan, think again - the world is buying them at a faster rate than any other non-phone technology device ever released. Ref. Source 7

iPad
iPad (Hover)

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2010 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

iPad

iPad makes PC buyers think twice: study

Few companies can disrupt an entire industry with a single product launch. But Apple Inc, whose history is filled with such game-changing moments, has done it again with its iPad tablet. Ref. Source 5

19th Oct, 2010 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

iPad

I do not get the fascination over these items when we already have the power of the laptop but do tell you iPad owners, can you 'upgrade' the hardware without having to buy a new one later?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

iPad - Page 3

iPads as menus catching on

The iPad is changing the rules of engagement in upscale eateries as the traditional leather-bound menu gets a makeover. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

iPad
A Friend

iPad Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

I agree, the ipad is a game changer. I got mine the first week they came out. It is limited in many regards - it's not a phone, it can't print, can't easily network. That said, it embodies some of the latest and greatest technology has for us. As a Realtor, I use mine daily to search and share home information. I've used the gps when my other one couldn't get a signal, and there is a corkboard app that I use as a portfolio, it displays my digital tearbook.

I carry mine everywhere. I have the 3g 64 version, which, if you'r going to make this type of investment, you might as well get the 3g. Steve Jobs said getting an ipad without 3g is like buying a car without wheels.

Internet anywhere. I love it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: iPad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,