iPad - Page 4 of 5

Mavster, I would not quite say it is just - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Jan, 2011 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
iPad
Will you buy one? Ipad Reviews.
29th Oct, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

iPad - Page 4

I don't like the stereotype they have attached to iPads. You've probably already heard it, iPads are for women and laptops are for men.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

iPad

Apple has 95 percent of tablet market: Strategy Analytics

Apple controlled 95 percent of the emerging market for tablet computers with its iPads in the July-to-September quarter, research firm Strategy Analytics (SA) said on Tuesday. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2010 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

iPad Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Multitasking, wireless printing come to iPad

Apple Inc. Released new software Monday that lets owners of the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad to print wirelessly over Wi-Fi networks. Ref. Source 6

3rd Dec, 2010 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 iPad

Is it worth it? I mean it's basically an iTouch in my opinion. I do want one, but what can I do with it. So, let me rephrase that question by saying is worth getting it for myself? I'll answer that, thought I just share what's going through my mind right now. What are the selling points for the iPad anyways?

5th Dec, 2010 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

iPad

Not sure I understand your Post. There are four pages of News reports and opinions here that should help you ascertain the selling points of whether an iPad is worth getting for yourself - something only you can know.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

iPad

New camera-toting iPad for 2011

Component suppliers for Apple's iPad are gearing up for a new round of production in the first quarter, sources said on Friday, with one saying the product will be a revamp of the popular tablet computer including front and back-mounted cameras. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2010 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

iPad - Page 4

Rumors about the new iPad 2 can be Discussed here: Source 1

4th Jan, 2011 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

iPad Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Mavster,
I would not quite say it is just another iTouch. The iPad is more for the high-tech business person in my opinion. On it you are able to use iWork to complete spreadsheets, documents, and presentations. This is not something you could do - at least not very easily - on an iPod touch. In addition, the larger screen real estate makes another big difference. This allows for you to read the paper much easier, read books, and watch presentations, movies, and demonstrations with ease. Watching a video on the iPod is good, but it does not compare to watching it on the iPad.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: iPad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,