iPad - Page 2 of 5

Apple delays iPad's international - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Apr, 2010 - 10:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
iPad
Will you buy one? Ipad Reviews.
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

iPad - Page 2

Apple delays iPad pre-orders

It looks like US customers who pre-ordered Apple's new iPad tablet computer may have to wait a bit longer to get the device, as the company appears to be having a hard time keeping up with demand. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

iPad

No USB ports, too big to fit in my pocket. To me it is just an over sized fully loaded iphone. Thank you for your efforts apple but I will stick with my ipod, my regular cellphone and my laptop. Anyone who would need all of those and more made into something the size and weight of a bundle of paper either has too much money to spend wisely or is a little ill in the head. Sad thing is you wouldn't use this anywhere that you would not already have (or bring) a laptop, and chances are it would get stolen or broken.

I am on my laptop enough when I'm home as it is, it is the only thing that distracts me from my addictions, I really do not need to bring the internet with me for the rest of the day when I am trying to make the best of my life.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

iPad Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Verdict is in on Apple iPad: It's a winner

Months of speculation, feverish lust, an berhyped prize that could disrupt the status quo of computing. You wouldn't be the first person to compare the run-up to Saturday's arrival of the iPad to the prelaunch mania that surrounded the iPhone. Apple's freshly conceived slate-style computer promises to influence the media, mobile entertainment and publishing industries the way its close cousin the iPhone has affected wireless. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2010 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 iPad

IPads fly off US shelves

Apple has sold between 600,000 and 700,000 iPads on launch day in the US, with analysts predicting over 7.1 million of the tablets will be sold worldwide this year. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

iPad

Wi-fi issues vex Apple iPad users

Some owners of the newly-available iPad experience difficulties in connecting their devices to wi-fi, among other reported glitches. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2010 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

iPad

Apple's iPad takes gaming seriously

Apple's iPad tablet computer hasn't been out a week yet but there are already over 830 video games that have been developed to suit the large format, high definition, multi-touch screen. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

iPad - Page 2

Other than saying you have some electronic bling I don't get the big deal of using your finger for everything. Plus I wonder if that thing doesn't pick up your fingerprint at some point. Next thing you know they have all your ID.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2010 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

iPad Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Apple delays iPad's international launch

Apple Inc said it would delay for one month the international roll-out of its iPad tablet computer, due to heavy demand and swift sales after its launch in the United States. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: iPad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,