Crime Stoppers

Crime Stoppers - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Jan, 2010 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad Crime Stoppers
21st Jul, 2003 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Crime Stoppers

Crime Stoppers

Have you ever dialed up to report a crime? Did it work? Did you get your reward? I saw where someone was complaining that they called and kept being put on hold (TV6).

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2003 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Stoppers Crime

Have you ever dialed up to report a crime? Did it work? Did you get your reward? I saw where someone was complaining that they called and kept being put on hold (TV6).

Nah, I have not tried plus what guarantees you have that they're saying the truth when they say they cannot trace your call? :smile.gif not to mention they need to change that TV add!!!! it's so unprofessional!!!!

22nd Jul, 2003 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Crime Stoppers Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

what guarantees you have that they're saying the truth when they say they cannot trace your call?  not to mention they need to change that TV add!!!! it's so unprofessional!!!!

I was thinking that too. They can just 'say' there is no caller ID, but all one has to do is go down to TSTT and ask for a list of calls received. If not that, technology is at such an advanced stage that you can track anything. The other loophole, if you have to go to the bank and speak with the operations manager isn't it true that the operations manager/bank will now know your face and even have you on videotape?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Crime Stoppers
A Friend

Stoppers Crime

Yes I hear you both on that identity thing..cause I have serious reservations about that service not having caller id etc...another thing I agree with is how safe is it to  go to a bank to collect the reward money ....if I did have to call (which thank God I have never had cause to) I think that I'd take a pass at collecting any reward and if I had to call id use a public phone not a private one cause I dont think they have security cameras installed with the public phones..I don't mind calling in crime stoppers to report a crime I just have serious reservations about the ability of the relevant authorities to protect my identity....and I do agree with you lds that ad is horrible... The conversation is stilted..does not inspire me to actually want to call in.

11th Aug, 2003 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Stoppers Crime

i think that i'd take a pass at collecting any reward

That is just it... typical Trinis are going after the $$$ for sure!

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2010 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Crime Stoppers

Name: Bes

Comments: Do the local crime stoppers groups work, I mean do they actually stop the crime? From reading the news I thought bandits are working in gangs and with guns so how will crime stoppers help?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2010 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Crime Stoppers

Bes are you being sarcastic? It is the job of each one of us do something against crime, crime stoppers is just an organizations that helps people to help themselves.

> TOPIC: Crime Stoppers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,