Non-christians Need Not Apply

Non-christians Apply - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 29th Jan, 2010 - 2:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Non-christians Need Not Apply

Non-Christians need not apply

World Vision hires only Christians under its $250 million in US government foreign aid grants. Obama promised to change that. So why hasn't he? Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2010 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Apply Not Non-christians

I'd say that is a very good, pretty important question, given the alleged adherence to the separation of church and state that we (the US) are supposed to exemplify, though I don't believe we do. I'm sure he has a lot on his plate with basically two war fronts and who knows what all else, though I'm not defending him - he has seemed to drop or even reverse a lot of the things he claimed in his campaign, though I can't say I'm surprised, as a politician is still a politician, and just because he's somehow different than all the other Presidents before him, doesn't really mean he's "different", policy-wise. But I also believe the government does not function on the whim of the President, but vice-versa, with the President being the visible figurehead for people to focus on.

25th Jan, 2010 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Non-christians Need Not Apply Beliefs Religious General

I agree with jpatt and would also say. Just because you pass a bill or law, does not mean everyone is going to immediately follow it. If he did change this policy I don't think it would change much the way the association operates. Also I would like to point out that there are many organizations set up strictly for minorities, old people, uneducated people, law enforcers, ect ... What is so wrong with an all christian organization receiving the same aid. Do they not also deserve help from their government. Why is a christian organization not allowed to be christian.

28th Jan, 2010 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Apply Not Non-christians

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 25-Jan 10, 9:27 AM)
Why is a christian organization not allowed to be christian.

Because the US seem to have double standards and hate religion. It's sad because it's making the country intolerable.

29th Jan, 2010 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Apply Not Non-christians

Do you have any examples of this. There are times when I feel certain groups are left behind. I think every group and race feel left out from time to time, some more than others.

Personally, I would rather the government focus on were the money they are giving organizations is going. To me that is the most important thing.

> TOPIC: Non-christians Need Not Apply

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,