Medieval Times

Medieval Times - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jul, 2008 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Video - a glimpse into the place made famous for its Medieval reinactments
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Medieval Times

Medieval Times

If you have never been to the Medieval Times then this clip may give you a glimpse of what it is probably like.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2006 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Times Medieval

I have heard so much about this place, but never had chance to go there, I do not even know if it is located widely throughout the US or just in certain hot spots. Anyone ever been there? Do they give a real authentic Medieval touch or is it all clowning around?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Nov, 2006 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Medieval Times History & Civil Business Politics

I've been to Medieval Times and it's a lot of fun. When we arrived, we were given crowns which indicated the knight we would cheer for. As we watched the show, serving wenches brought our dinner, which we ate entirely without utensils. The show was a lot of fun and fairly realistic. With the horses and dangerous stunts involved, it looked as though it took a lot of preparation. I think there are a few locations in the United States, but I only know of the one I went to in Southern California.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

3rd May, 2008 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Times Medieval

There isn't one in my area, but at the first opportunity I would like to attend and see if it does a good job of making me feel as though I were in a "medieval time".

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

Post Date: 3rd May, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Times
A Friend

Times Medieval

The closest one to me is in branson MO. I have not been there but my daughter was. She did not like eating with her hands only. She said she liked the horses.

3rd May, 2008 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Times

Oh you have to eat with your hands? What's on the menu other than chicken? I know there were spoons at the time so what's with the hands? I hope they provide cleaning towels at least.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2008 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Medieval Times

QUOTE (Valla @ 8-Nov 06, 3:54 AM)
As we watched the show, serving wenches brought our dinner, which we ate entirely without utensils.

I can't help but wonder if the "no utensils" is to make it more realistic. I do not know much about those times in history but it seems like they may not of used them back then?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2008 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Times
A Friend

Medieval Times Politics Business Civil & History

I have heard of a medieval organization called Medieval Knights who were reenacting scenes from famous Medieval battles. They ranged from 2 to hundreds of people who fought in pretense. This is how it works: everytime you get hit: you can't use the part that you get hit. If you get hit in the leg, you have to kneel. People used plastic swords so no one got injured.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Medieval Times

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,