McDonald's Trinidad

Mcdonald' S Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Nov, 2002 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad McDonald's: What Happened to Mc Donalds, why did they leave? Do you miss having a Big Mac for lunch in Trinidad?
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2002 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

McDonald's Trinidad

McDonald's In Trinidad

What happened to Mc Donalds? I heard that they have pulled-out of the Caribbean, or at least of Trinidad? I can't seem to find any information about this on the internet. Can somebody tell me exactly what happened?

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2002 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad McDonalds

can somebody tell me exactly what happened?

Sure try looking up the thread about how these people love chicken!
smile.gif

18th Nov, 2002 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Yes I could not believe they close Mc Donalds Trinidad after 8 long years. Trinis are not burger people, they like chicken too much...I must confess that I LOVE Mc Donalds, specially the Big Mac!!!! I was sad to hear they leave the country....
Anyway, I decided to become a vegetarian so hopefully it will work out just fine without Mc Donalds in here smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2002 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad McDonalds

Whats the big deal anyway? They were so expensive they make doubles look like gold. plus the food so small they giving you that you have to find a microscope to see it. Let roti and chicken and chips take it place in we country! who wa dem american food!

21st Nov, 2002 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Trinidad McDonalds

They were so expensive they make doubles look like gold.

That's true - afterall Trinis go for quantity rather than quality and two pieces of chicken with fries certainly beats one little hamburger with fries. The best thing Mc Donald's makes is of course fries.

21st Nov, 2002 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad

Yes, tell that to Felipe who loves Mc Donalds's fries. I guess now that they're gone he will have to eat the KFC ones.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2002 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

McDonald's Trinidad

Our people are glad that the doors of McD's is close.

How long the Americians think they were going to take away the food business from the local people steupssssss

I don't even eat it here muchless come home and buy it,,,,,,,,give me my local food anytime,,,,,they can't touch de doubles, roti, aloo pie, do i have to go any further lol

26th Nov, 2002 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I LOVE trini food but I must confess Mc Donalds was my favourite place to go!!! smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: McDonald's Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,