New Jersey Woman Wants To Weigh 1,000 Pounds

New Jersey Woman Weigh 1 000 Pounds - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Mar, 2010 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Mar, 2010 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

New Jersey Woman Wants To Weigh 1,000 Pounds

This is how I see it. If she wants to die, that's her choice but why do tax payers money have to go towards this craziness?

international QUOTE
Simpson, of Old Bridge, N.J., is 42 years old, has two kids and a boyfriend, and she weighs 602 pounds. That's right ... 602 pounds.

She's on a diet, of course, because she has a goal in mind:

She wants to weigh 1,000 pounds.

That's right ... 1,000 pounds. It's a nice, extra-round figure - almost as big as what her unhealthy choices will ultimately cost taxpayers.

Simpson claims she is normal and healthy, and she has a right to eat what she wants and weigh what she wants.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat," she says. "It makes people happy, and I"m not harming anyone."

But she needs to use a motor scooter when she goes grocery shopping, because she can't walk more than 20 feet. The human body, after all, is not designed to scarf down 12,000 calories a day in the quest to weigh half a ton....

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: New Jersey Woman Wants To Weigh 1,000 Pounds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,