Batman And Robin

Batman and Robin voted worst film

'Batman and Robin' has been voted the worst film of all time. Ref. Source 3

Batman And Robin
Batman And Robin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Robin Batman

I don't think its like the worst but it was pretty bad. They were trying to make a mix of the Batman and Robin tv series from the 70s I think it was and like they floped doing it.

2nd Feb, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Batman And Robin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Agreed, not the worst, there are plenty - there are so many I think there should be a larger version of the Razzies, because there are so many genres to be bad in. Catwoman was bad, Batman and Robin was not quite as bad, Wolverine: X-Men was forgettable. I liked seeing a Robin and Batgirl and all the traditional villains, though I think that was probably "overbooked", and I agree it was a really bad idea to attempt to bring back the cheese of the old series in a somewhat serious and gritty franchise - should have been a farce like the other comedy movies that have come out, sort of like the Greatest American Hero, which I hope to see a new version of.

5th Feb, 2010 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Robin Batman

What killed it was the dry comedy. It was like they were showing this to a bunch of 10 year olds and didn't care much for if people with half a brain were watching. Definietly not the Batman we're used to.

> TOPIC: Batman And Robin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,