Cadbury Defends Hostile Takeover Bid From Kraft

Cadbury Defends Hostile Takeover Bid Kraft - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Feb, 2010 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2009 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cadbury fights back in bid battle

Cadbury defends its decision to reject a hostile takeover bid from Kraft, citing its "exceptional growth opportunities". Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Kraft Bid Takeover Hostile Defends Cadbury

Cadbury agrees Kraft takeover bid

Cadbury is to be taken over by US food company Kraft after its board approved a new bid, the two companies have confirmed. Ref. Source 3

19th Jan, 2010 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Cadbury Defends Hostile Takeover Bid From Kraft History & Civil Business Politics

With this takeover by Kraft I hope the quality of Cadbury's does not diminish as it is one of my favorite brand names of chocolate.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am in agreement with you on this JB. I hope that Kraft keeps up the fine chocolate that Cadbury produced. Now I will have to look for the Kraft bunny at Easter.

19th Jan, 2010 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

One reason why British Cadbury's chocolate tastes so good is that they use less wax than the North Americans.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2010 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Ferrero pulls out of Cadbury race

Italy's Ferrero formally declares itself out of the Cadbury takeover race, leaving Kraft the only bidder. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Cadbury Defends Hostile Takeover Bid Kraft

Cadbury workers lobby government

Cadbury workers will lobby the government ahead of an expected takeover by US food giant Kraft. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Cadbury Defends Hostile Takeover Bid Kraft Politics Business Civil & History

Cadbury's Bristol plant to close

Cadbury's new owner, Kraft, is to close the company's Somerdale factory with the loss of 400 jobs, reversing an earlier decision. Ref. Source 6

> TOPIC: Cadbury Defends Hostile Takeover Bid From Kraft

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,