Toddler May Need Amputation Because Of Abuse

Toddler Amputation Abuse - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Feb, 2010 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Feb, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Few things in life make me feel so angry as child abuse. It gets the worst out of me so when I read stories like this you cannot imagine the kind of thoughts I have with regards to these two pigs!

international QUOTE
SANTA FE, N.M.  -  Santa Fe police arrested the parents of a 2-year-old boy after doctors said the child was so severely abused last month that his legs might have to be amputated.

Authorities say 26-year-old Anthony Apodaca and 20-year-old Jennifer Stephenson each have been charged with one count of child abuse.

The couple was arrested Wednesday, two weeks after taking their son to a Santa Fe hospital.

Police Sgt. Louis Carlos says the boy sustained leg wounds that appeared to have been caused by a ligature of some kind....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abuse Of Amputation Need Toddler

This type of abuse needs to be stopped. I hope these two people gets a lot of time to sit behind bars for the damage they caused this poor child.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Toddler May Need Amputation Because Of Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,