Gay Valentine Murder

Gay Valentine Murder - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Feb, 2010 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Lawrence King - Larry - Gay
29th Feb, 2008 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Gay Valentine Murder

Gay Valentine Murder

Did anyone hear of that murder I dubbed the 'Gay Valentine Murder' that happened when an 8th grader who was openly gay (Larry) asked a fellow 8th grader (Brandon) if he would be his Valentine and so Brandon answered by killing him? I only heard about it through Ellen who almost broke down in tears over it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
29th Feb, 2008 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Murder Valentine Gay

JB, I recall reading about this story but I do not recall the Valentine invitation. All I know is that this kid was shot in the head at school for being openly gay and for wearing make-up and jewelry sometimes. Brandon is going to be tried as an adult for his murder.

A pic of Larry (Lawrence):

https://www.oasisjournals.com/2008/02/lawre...-fellow-student

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Gay Valentine Murder
A Friend

Gay Valentine Murder History & Civil Business Politics

I can see why he is going to be tried as an adult. A simple no would have worked but he went and killed just because he was asked a question. I think the violent video games that kids play are showing up in teens who have no real clue at times that you can not save your game of life and come back to finish it up later on.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Murder Valentine Gay

Name: Cindy

Comments: I didn't hear anything other than Ellen either. Very strange you would think this type of story would be all over the place.

12th Feb, 2010 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Murder Valentine Gay

Times like this, Valentine's Day must be more of a sad experience that the parents of Lawrence King would probably rather forget. Not everything about Valentine's is positive for some people.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Gay Valentine Murder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,