Mormon Battles: Support

Mormon Battles Support - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Mar, 2008 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
31st Jan, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Questions, errors or suggestions for the Book of Mormon Battles Role-playing Game can be placed here.

Make sure to include your Username and Player name.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2008 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support Battles Mormon

So I guess I posted this in the wrong place. hopefully I can get an answer from here. I'm not getting any turns. it says "Ye will receive 2 turns in: -21 hour, -18 min
Ye can hold up to 250 turns. " I don't know what the negative time is for and I am hoping to get some turns soon to bolster the forces. I got attacked and need to re-supply soldiers and stuff, please help.

27th Feb, 2008 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles: Support Studies Doctrine Mormon

I just corrected this and gave everyone full turns, I will post an update now in the Updates Thread.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support Battles Mormon

Ok I have another question for you guys regarding stealing and killing peasants. I have stolen peasants but it doesn't show on my stats. I have the messages that say that I have stolen peasants but when I did my peasants did not increase in number.

also, my peasants went away. when you did the update, I got jumped by three dudes and when I got back I went from like 1600 or 1700 peasants to 200. I know that it's part of the game and I'm not complaining that they are gone but I just want to know how they left. if they were killed or they left to go to the other guys team.

I checked all the messages and they state that so-and-so attempted to infest my peasants with the plague. but it does not show what exactly happened. it just says that my players used "x" boxes of medicine. it didn't show how many died, if any. they attempted to bribe them also but I think it stated that none of my peasants left.

I am not trying to be a punk about anything nor am I asking for a break of any kind. I just want to learn how to play better so the next time I get jumped I know how to respond. thank you for any help you can give in the matter.

1st Mar, 2008 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Support Battles Mormon

You do not have to defend yourself for asking questions. Questions are good.

Let me explain how it works... there are many factors.

Peasants are affected by food, water, taxation and of course being attacked by the enemy. Soldiers protect your peasants, if your soldiers are all killed in battle then the enemy can turn to your peasants and do double or triple the amount of damage because there is no one there to protect them. It will not show you this as a report because there are no soldiers to do the reporting.

The key is to ensure that you always have sufficient soldiers to guard your peasants or you will be in deep trouble.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you for such a quick response to my last question. I have another one for you though. this one is in regards to alliance play.

If I set up an alliance thread could players outside of my alliance view that thread? I'm asking so I don't give away strategies to possible enemies or alliances that I would plan to attack, and since I'm here, is there any benefit to building a mansion or fortress and if I build a mansion or fortress in Manti but move to Helam, would I still be entitled to those benefits?

By the way, I already post a review but I think this game is TIGHT!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2008 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles Support

You mean set up a Thread here? Well, yes of course... anyone can see it, BUT if you do not reveal your player name how will they know it is you? Also, you will need to develop your own code like 'read the stone' may mean attack and 'gather the straw' might mean that you need to get peasants. You will have to be creative. We do have a private message system within the Community, but it is only available for Upgraded Members. There is a contest now on for FREE upgrades if you want to participate.

When you build anything it serves you right away and the benefits stay with you regardless to your movement.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2008 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mormon Battles Support Mormon Doctrine Studies

I have another question. There are some players that I cannot attack. I can't even access their profile pages. When I click the arrow to attack a page comes up that says "403 Forbidden." Why does this page come up and how can they attack me when I cannot attack them? Thank you for any response you can give in the matter.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Mormon Battles: Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,