Starcraft 2 - Page 2 of 2

I wanted to know what are the minimum requirements - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Jul, 2013 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Starcraft 2 Reviews
Beta and Release Reviews
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Starcraft 2 - Page 2

StarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival. Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company's world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.

Starcraft 2
Starcraft 2 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2010 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Starcraft 2
A Friend

Starcraft

My personal review is I really enjoy the game a lot and I still have faith on it that SC2 is the greatest real-time strategy game of all time and found the whole campaign entertaining. All the scarifies that made by not buying warcraft gold for a month just to have the SC2 copy are all worth it.

2nd Aug, 2010 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Starcraft 2 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

international QUOTE
All the scarifies that made by not buying warcraft gold for a month just to have the SC2 copy are all worth it.

Rather off topic, but...
Umm, you're not supposed to buy gold cheater. Just kidding, but seriously I never bought gold because I work hard for my gold with skill. biggrin.gif

Anyways, starcraft is a lot of fun. I will be checking out this new addition to the classic. Really it is amazing that it is still so popular after so long, and it's basically the same original version it was when released.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 2nd Aug, 2010 - 6:18am

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2010 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Starcraft 2
A Friend

Page 2 Starcraft

I have looked at this game and I really like it. I am just not going to spend that amount of money to get it. I will wait a few months and then pick it up after the new year rolls around. I am sure I will enjoy it just as much then but feel better about not paying such a high price. smile.gif

7th Aug, 2010 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Starcraft

I've tested it out a bit. The annoying part is having to connect to Battle network all the time for updates and stuff. The graphics are pretty cool but to see it at its best you need a good processor and a serious graphics card otherwise everything moves slow. The interface is just like the original Starcraft with better looking graphics so play is almost the same.

30th Oct, 2011 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Starcraft 2

I love Starcraft 2 its one of the best science fiction simulated playing games ever. The wait was worth it but I'm already thinking what they will do for Starcraft 3!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Starcraft 2 - Page 2

I wanted to know what are the minimum requirements for this game? I understand that computers need a lot of memory in order to contain a high graphic game like Starcraft 2 and a really good video card to play it but how much?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 4th Jul, 2013 - 11:55pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Starcraft 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,