The Obama Deception

The Obama Deception - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Apr, 2010 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Apr, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

The Obama Deception

The Obama Deception

How many of you have seen the documentary conspiracy theory film called "The Obama Deception". The film focuses on what many Threads here have touched on: Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group and New World Order. It seeks to point Pres. Barack Obama as just being a follower for a bigger cause that is neither Democratic or Republican. One of the evidences they use is that everything Bush was doing before is merely continued by Obama and even in some ways enforced so there is no "Change" as was previously pushed as political change. Your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2010 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

The Obama Deception
A Friend

Deception Obama The

I have to agree that there is no real change and we seem to be going down the same path that we stated on when Bush allowed 9/11 to happen. It was that act the government did to help push the American people in the direction they (the government) wanted the American people to go down. I think the government does not realize that there are people out here that can see the truth and know that we are not going in the right direction. With the recent rise of a possible new political group called the TEA Party it is entirely possible for the two current parties to lose all control of the government. I think the next few years are going to be interesting.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: The Obama Deception

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,