Tim Pawlenty

Tim Pawlenty - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Aug, 2011 - 3:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tim Pawlenty
Governor
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2010 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tim Pawlenty

Governor Tim Pawlenty Promotes Pro-Life, Opposes Obama Health Care at CPAC

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- At the national conservative CPAC conference this morning, Minnesota governor and potential 2012 presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty promoted the pro-life perspective. He also delivered what may be the quote of the day referencing embattled golfer Tiger Woods in opposition to the pro-abortion health care bill.

He said "our Constitution values respect for the sanctity of human life, the values out nation was founded upon."

"God is in charge," he declared. "If it's good enough for the Founding Fathers, then it should be good enough for each and every one of us," he said, adding that they gave us certain inalienable rights such as the right to life.

Pawlenty, who has built a strong pro-life record as the governor of Minnesota, said pro-life advocates could borrow a page from the Tiger Woods story.

"Not from Tiger, but from his wife," Pawlenty said. "She said, 'I've had enough.' She said, 'No more.' I think we should take a page out of her playbook and take a nine-iron and smash the window out of the big government in this country."

"We're planting the flag on constitutional ground, and if you try to take our freedoms, we will fight back," Pawlenty said during his 25 minute address to the thousands of pro-life and conservative activists at the conference. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2010 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Pawlenty Tim

I listened to a recent inteview with Governor Pawlenty on Dennis Miller. The guy is sharp and well spoken. He definitely had a very good command of subjects and data behind them at his fingertips. I really liked his conservative views and would love to see him take a run in 2012.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Tim Pawlenty History & Civil Business Politics

Pawlenty planned to run for governor of Minnesota in the 2002 election but changed his mind when party officials backed Brian Sullivan. Pawlenty instead chose to run for the you.S. Senate, until Vice President Dick Cheney asked that he step aside to allow Norm Coleman to run. At this point, Pawlenty returned to his initial plan and challenged Sullivan. After a tough race, Pawlenty won the election. He was re-elected in 2006. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 20th May, 2011 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Pawlenty Tim

Tim Pawlenty to announce presidential bid

An aide for Tim Pawlenty says the former Minnesota governor will announce Monday he is running for president in 2012. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 23rd May, 2011 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Pawlenty Tim

Tim Pawlenty For President

Ex-Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty today formally announced he is running for president in 2012. "I'm Tim Pawlenty, and I'm running for president of the United States," he told a rally in Des Moines, Iowa. "If we want a new and better direction, we need a new and better president." Ref. CNN

Tim Pawlenty
Tim Pawlenty (Hover)

14th Aug, 2011 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Tim Pawlenty

Sorry to disappoint your hopes Vincenzo it seems that he feels he is not Presidential material based on the latest poll:

international QUOTE (CNN)
Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty will abandon his presidential bid, CNN has learned.

Pawlenty finished third at the Ames Straw Poll on Saturday. U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota placed first in the GOP poll with 4,823 votes, narrowly beating Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, who had 4,671 votes. Pawlenty received 2,293 ballots.

"We needed a boost from Ames that didn't happen," Pawlenty told staff on a conference call Sunday morning.

He is expected to announce the end of his campaign later Sunday in a TV appearance.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3228 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Tim Pawlenty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,