Why Did Jesus Go to Hell? Billy Graham

Why Jesus Hell Billy Graham - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 5th Mar, 2010 - 8:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The latest news on Christian ministries in the you.S.
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Christian News

Q: Is this a contradiction? What actually happened to Jesus when He died?
Source: The Christian Post RSS Feed | Ministries

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2010 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Graham Billy Hell to Jesus Why

Honestly I have no bible scripture to back what I am saying, though I have read the bible twice. To my understanding of it Jesus went to Hell for 3 days and then returned.

I would say Jesus went to hell to prove that good is tougher than evil. Jesus is the most concentrated form of God, so to speak, on earth. Imagine the picture of Jesus in hell. Do you picture a man rebuking devils?

If this story were true I would love to have seen it. Jesus would have been a radiant light in the darkness of hell. No devil or whatever would have had any power against him.

This offers up many questions. Why did Jesus not stay in hell and bring the light of God to those in hell as on earth. Maybe he had a time limit there.

To me personaly this is just another layer of a made up story by the church.

Rather off topic, but...
I wonder can we stop putting our lives into the hands of stories past. How long will we rely on a God to solve our morale issues when the answer is often plain as day.

> TOPIC: Why Did Jesus Go to Hell? Billy Graham

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,