Phoonk 2

Phoonk 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Feb, 2010 - 6:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Could you watch this movie alone without being scared?
  Yes       0.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 0
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Phoonk 2
$15k if you can get through this film ALONE
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Phoonk 2

Phoonk 2

A Bollywood filmmaker has issued a lucrative challenge to horror movie fans: a $15,500 reward for anyone who can watch his latest supernatural thriller, alone, in a cinema until the closing credits.

Ram Gopal Varma's Phoonk 2, a sequel to his 2008 film of the same name, is about an evil spirit that traumatizes a family. Ref. Source 3

Phoonk 2
Phoonk 2 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2010 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Phoonk

Yeah, nice ploy to generate interest, but pretty transparent. I also take issue as to the use of the word "horror" - I can watch, to my knowledge, ANY "horror" movie, by myself. Now, if you put in a sadistic torture movie (Saw, Hostel, Touristas etc (so I'm told)), then you've already failed your end of the bargain. There is GORE and then there is authentic HORROR. The two are NOT synonymous, much like terror is also not the same as horror. If this movie does NOT use gore more than to briefly highlight the actual horror elements, then I could watch it and eat a tub of popcorn and drink a cherry cola icee while doing it.

27th Feb, 2010 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Phoonk 2 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think the main trick is this: Who is going to empty a whole cinema to show one person the film. Also what method are they going to use for fear - pure marketing that I'm sure many will buy into especially guys going on dates.

> TOPIC: Phoonk 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,