Woman Kidnaps Child In Magna

Woman Kidnaps Child Magna - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Feb, 2010 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

alert: Don't leave your child alone for a second!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woman kidnaps child in Magna

Police are looking for 3-year-old child who was kidnapped by an individual who stole the dark blue 1995 Izuzu Rodeo in which the child was sitting Friday night. Salt Lake County Sheriff officials say the child was in the backseat of the car, license plate No. Z982KV. The girl was restrained in a car seat on the driver's side, rear seat, when the vehicle was taken from the Magna Chevron gas station at 8405 W. 2700 South at around 7 p.m. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Magna Child Kidnaps Woman

I am glad that the little boy was found unharmed where the vehicle was ditched. I hope that they can find the woman who stole the car and the baby.

11th Feb, 2010 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Woman Kidnaps Child In Magna History & Civil Business Politics

Is Magna a bad place to live? I ask because of this recent case involving a child as well: Source 8

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Woman Kidnaps Child In Magna

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,