PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 10 of 17

Hello Oliron, I know you are late into your - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 17 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP Only players interested in the Dark Calling Dungeons & Dragons Threads should create a character here. Dungeons and Dragons
12th Nov, 2010 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 10

Your right with what you have, it's only 2 level 1 spells. I forgot the sorcerer doesn't get the attribute bonus for spells known. They start with a set amount. Looks like your ready to go, welcome. I hope you enjoy the game.

Currently the players are in a walled military town named Klagek. The townsfolk have been hounded by nightmares recently, some have died or worse from them. Information of a secret organization has been discovered as a critical moment approaches.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 12th Nov, 2010 - 6:50pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters
A Friend

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Character: Solitaire
Player: Emi
Classes: Cleric
Level: 1
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Religion: Hextor
Experience: 0
Hit Points: 8
Base Attack Bonus: 0

Strength: 12/1
Dexterity: 13/1
Constitution: 10/0
Intelligence: 16/3
Wisdom: 14/2
Charisma: 17/3

Fortitude: 2
Reflex: 1
Will: 4
Initiative: 1
Melee: 1
Ranged: 1

Money: 1 pp 90 gp 7 sp

Armor class: 11

Skills:
concentration 2 + 0 = 2
diplomacy 4 + 3 = 7
heal 4 + 2 = 6
knowledge arcana 4 + 3 = 7
knowledge religion 2 + 3 = 5
knowledge planes 4 + 3 = 7
spellcraft 6 + 3 = 9
use magic device 2 + 3 = 5

Equipment:
concentration 2 + 0 = 2
diplomacy 4 + 3 = 7
heal 4 + 2 = 6
knowledge arcana 4 + 3 = 7
knowledge religion 2 + 3 = 5
knowledge planes 4 + 3 = 7
spellcraft 6 + 3 = 9
use magic device 2 + 3 = 5

Feats/Specials:
armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
armor proficiency heavy
magical aptitude
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
spell focus
Turn undead

Languages:
Common
Dwarven
Elven
Halfling

6th Jan, 2011 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I did not see this post before. I am really sorry I never posted a response. This character is approved and ready for play. I am really sorry that I did not respond right away, I just never saw the post I guess. undecided.gif

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2011 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Greetings once more, Oliron! (:
I would very much like to generate a character and join your campaign. Granted, I have only read through the "characters" thread and will need to read through the other threads and pick up on the story / where the other characters are currently. So, if/when I find you are all still playing this campaign and looking for another adventurer (I hope you are!) I would like to generate a character and join in.
I will edit this post with my character's stats when time permits (within the next day or so given you would like to see another character).
- ArRigare

9th Jan, 2011 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I am accepting players right now. You only need read the last few game posts to be up to speed.

Your character can be whatever class race, whatever, that you want. I do allow some alterations to the basic character at times. Like if you wanted to play a dryad or half undead and such.

Your character must start with some sort of mutation. I will be posting about mutations in the rules thread shortly.

Further every character starts with a mundane magical item.

9th Jan, 2011 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Character: Sir Garasthar Player: gunner1116
Classes:Paladin Level: 1
Race: Human Alignment: Lawful Good
Religion: "One True God" Experience: 0
Hit Points:12 Base Attack Bonus: 1

Strength: 17 Fortitude: 2 +2 = 4
Dexterity: 11 Reflex: 0 + 0 = 0
Constitution: 14 Will: 0+ 3 = 3
Intelligence: 11 Initiative: 0 + = 0
Wisdom:16 Melee: 1+ 3+ = 4
Charisma: 12 Ranged: 1 +0 + = 1

Money: pp - gp 47 sp 3 Armor Class: 4 + 10 + 1 = 15

Skills:

climb 1 + 3 = 4
gather information 1 + 1 = 2
handle animal 1 + 1 = 2
heal 1 + 3 = 4
knowledge history 2 + 0 = 2
knowledge religion 2 + 0 = 2

Equipment:

Gauntlet (1)
Dagger 1d4 (1)
Greatsword 2d6 (1)
Scale Mail +4 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Bottle (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Rations 1lb (4)
Torch 1lb (1)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Odd Looking Book
Amulet

Feats/Specials:

armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
armor proficiency heavy
cleave
martial weapon proficiency
power attack
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
Aura of good
detect evil, smite evil

Languages:

Common

Hello, I decided to try out this campaign looks pretty cool with the mutations and magical items.

Sir Garasthar is a Knight (Paladin) who some would say is crazy. He claims he has been teleported backward in time by who he claims to be "The One True God". He claims the name is too sacred even to speak. He is honorbound very trusting, although the way he acts is quite odd. He mumbles prayers to himself regularly but not all the time, never drinks any form of alchohol, or indulges in anything his "One True God" deems wrong. He wears an amulet around his neck that is blessed by his "One True God". This amulet adds extra protection to him + 1 AC. He is usually reading a book of his (does nothing). He has begun to feel pain at night when he tries to sleep and he feels really stiff of late. When he rests he doesn't gain the advantages of sleeping, but his bones have mutated into harder ones giving him a bonus to strength + 1.

I hope the quirks I have given him are okay, I am willing to change them if they are a bit drastic, like the "One True God" and coming back in time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2011 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 10

Your character looks good and is ready for play. Your background is very interesting.

Start whenever your ready in Klagek somewhere. If you have any questions at all, ask away.

10th Feb, 2011 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Hello Oliron, I know you are late into your campaign already but I was wondering if I could participate. If so then I wanted to ask a question or two; I noticed you have let some minor alterations slide such as the half undead race etc. I was going to ask if you could let me play as a Jungle (or Desert) Kobold Sorcerer (If I supply a good enough background to cover my alignment and racial hatred complications). If not, then I will gladly play a Gnome. And secondly I was going to ask if you are in greater need of any other class? (I will play anything, but much prefer to not be a meat shield).

Reconcile Edited: Kujin on 10th Feb, 2011 - 8:41pm

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.