America's Most Wanted

America' S Wanted - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2011 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

AMW
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

America's Most Wanted

Obama On America's Most Wanted

Name: Opeal

Comments: I'm watching Obama on America's Most Wanted and I'm asking myself since when is AMW politically aligned? Is it just me or was it an Obama sanctioned show? Did they do something like this with Pres. Bush?

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Wanted Americas

Interesting theory yet I don't think they fall under that category. AMW is a show run separate from American government. They ask the civilian to report information on fugitives that are pretending to be civilians.

If Obama appears on it I see this as a good thing, not a grab at power over it.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Mar, 2010 - 3:51am

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

16th May, 2011 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

America's Most Wanted History & Civil Business Politics

Sad news. After 23 years on air, Fox has decided to cancel America's Most Wanted. I used to love this show, I hope John Walsh can find another network.

international QUOTE
The FOX network announced Monday that it is canceling "America's Most Wanted" as a regular series after 23 years, Deadline.com reported.

FOX Broadcasting entertainment president Kevin Reilly said during a conference call with reporters that "economically, it didn't make sense" to continue airing "America's Most Wanted" as a series.

The show -- the longest-running series on the network -- will still have a presence in the form of four two-hour specials, Reilly said.  Source 7

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: America's Most Wanted

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,