Homosexuality Being Taught To Schoolchildren

Homosexuality Taught Schoolchildren - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Mar, 2010 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

U.S.A. Similar to Propsition 8 in other States
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2009 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Homosexuality Being Taught To Schoolchildren

Gay rights measures on ballots in 2 states

Playing out in the opposite corner of the continental United States is a political campaign that would look very familiar to the voters of California. Television commercials in Maine contend that legalizing same-sex marriage would result in homosexuality being taught to schoolchildren. Ref. Source 5

27th Oct, 2009 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Schoolchildren Taught Homosexuality

international QUOTE
Television commercials in Maine contend that legalizing same-sex marriage would result in homosexuality being taught to schoolchildren.

Depends on what they mean. If you're talking about or encouraging "how to BE homosexal", that's preposterous. If you're talking about, in sex ed, for example, teaching kids how homosexual males and females each "do it", then I don't see the problem, as that IS valid sex education because that is something that exists out in the world that they probably should know about from authorities, rather than other kids. Plus any homosexual kids could finally understand some things they were confused about and couldn't talk about, etc.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please look at how we use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

28th Oct, 2009 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Homosexuality Being Taught To Schoolchildren UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I understand the message of the commercial in the argument against gay marriage. However, the use of the word taught is probably incorrect. I would say that the passage of gay marriage will make homosexuality more accepted. This is like a epic battle. There is definitely a line drawn and it has stood for a long time. The proponents of gay marriage are just about to cross that line and once they do...the defense will slacken. The opponents of gay marriage know this as well. Once the door is open, it will be wide open and there will be no shutting it later. In due time, children will not remember a time when gay marriage was illegal once it is passed. Generations later? Yeah...but the time will come. Will the children be taught about homosexuality? No...not exactly. It will be that society has bent to accept it as a norm. That scares some people and they make commercials. The voters get to decide for themselves.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Schoolchildren Taught Homosexuality

Name: Concerned

Comments: This is why I'm seriously thinking about homeschooling my children. I know it will be a burden time wise but for the assurance and security of quality education and not what some administrator decides it's worth it.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Homosexuality Being Taught To Schoolchildren

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,