Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl

Vampire Girl Frankenstein Girl - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Apr, 2010 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl

What is your review for the movie: "Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl"?

This is a Japanese gore film directed by Yoshihiro Nishimura and Naoyuki Tomomatsu (Tokyo Gore Police) based on a manga of the same name by Shungiku Uchida. This film was shown in the UK in the fall of 2009 at GrimmUpNorth, which is Manchester's premier horror film festival, and at the same time in several film festivals in the USA. It was released to DVD in 2010.

Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2010 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Girl Frankenstein Girl Vampire

Why do those Japanese make some freakish gore movies with Japanese models all the time?

20th Apr, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm not a fan of gore movies at all, and I'm iffy on Japanese movies - some are good, some are too bizarre, horror movies are even more pronouncedly so, but I'm curious about this one - but the gore is really stopping me short. Are they monsters? Superheroes? MAKE SENSE JAPAN, MAKE SENSE!

> TOPIC: Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,