Rissa Introduction

Rissa Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Mar, 2010 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 101
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 2

Rissa Introduction

Hello everyone, my user name is Rissa and I am here mainly to role-play. I am 20 years old and a high-school graduate. I currently work at a car dealership and recently got out of the Canadian military. Role-playing has always been a hobby of mine since I was young. Watching my uncle and his friends play D&D at my kitchen table every weekend fascinated me until the age I was able to participate already having some understanding of the game.

I get along great with new people if they give me a chance to participate. I have a creative imagination and a good sense of humor. (Please do not take me too seriously when I am clowning around, understand that I enjoy a laugh or two every once in a while.)

Although I am here for role-play I may brows around the other corners of the site, I love to self educate myself on various topics.

Hope this is enough, please tell me if you wish for me to elaborate and I will gladly do so without hesitation.

Reconcile Edited: Rissa on 25th Mar, 2010 - 6:35pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Buddhist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2010 - 6:05pm
Signature: How did I get so wise you may ask? Self education and a LOT of life experiences.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rissa

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go AD&D Rules for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) AD&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Note: One of the adventurers wrote this helpful "how to" down fer thee, do have a read over of it eh'.

Here's the SECOND one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Rissa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you kind sir, you say your in need of an adventurer?

I will be sure to read through those links and get my character on her way immediately, I appreciate your help.

Tenet: Buddhist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2010 - 6:05pm
Signature: How did I get so wise you may ask? Self education and a LOT of life experiences.
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Rissa

Hey, nice to have another Canadian to join us. You have some choices. We have medieval beginning just now but you need to make 30 posts for that one. If you want to like start right away then we have AD&D. We have like two GMs both allow you to start right away you just have to create your character.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Introduction Rissa

By the sounds of it World of Medieval sounds plenty worth the wait, I'm so torn between these two RPGs, but I think I will hold out for the 30 posts as I have not given that game a chance yet. I'm so excited!

I think I will be off to post whore, not literally but you get the picture (laugh).

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Rissa Introduction

biggrin.gif Welcome, and it is nice to see a person so well rounded join the community. As far as choosing one or the other ADnD game to participate in, their is no need. You can participate in both simultaneously.

Also if you choose to join one or both campaigns it will certainly help you boost your participation.

Lastly, good luck here and I hope to see your continuing participation in our discussions and RPG games.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Rissa Introduction

Glad to be here! Ah, it has been too long since I last sunk my teeth into some decent role-play I am just being extra careful I understand both games fully before I join. I have been reading the help guides for the past few days while I have been home sick from work. Also I don't want to rush into character creation as I want to know my character inside out and grow attached to it before bringing it into the world. Not everyone will agree that it is better to develop a character slowly but it is a personal preference to get a closer bond.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Rissa Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I hear that, never bad to add more development to a character.

Also very good to know all the rules about what your getting into.

I would say that in general the rules here are pretty basic.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rissa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,