Rissa Introduction - Page 5 of 5

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Oct, 2015 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 101
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 2

Rissa Introduction - Page 5

Thank ye kind sir, inform the wench that ale all around is on me tonight.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Buddhist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2010 - 6:05pm
Signature: How did I get so wise you may ask? Self education and a LOT of life experiences.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2010 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Introduction Rissa

Your last post (Create Character Here) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

Only Post in the Create Character Thread as instructed and not to add Discussion.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2010 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Rissa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your Future Earth Character is now approved, but you will have to wait for the new scenario to start before you can participate.

By the way, did you know we have a Canadian Board? It will be great if you an update Threads there at your leisure. Thanks: Source 2

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2010 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 101
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 2

Page 5 Introduction Rissa

Thank you, and I will browse the Canadian thread more often, however a lot of the topics discussed there are outside my interest zone.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Buddhist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2010 - 6:05pm
Signature: How did I get so wise you may ask? Self education and a LOT of life experiences.
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2010 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Rissa

I can understand that.

In reading some of your Posts that refer to yourself / yourselves I notice that you speak in first person for two people? This can be confusing, this account should be for one person and then the other account for the other so we can understand who is 'speaking'. This is especially important for moderation and will be easier in the long run.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Rissa Introduction
A Friend

Rissa Introduction

Rissa are you still out there? We have not heard from you for a bit and was wondering if you were still joining us in the RPGs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2010 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Rissa Introduction - Page 5

User Rissa, ye have not proven thy consistency here and so RPGer status has been removed for lack of activity. For it to be restored it will be necessary for thee to Upgrade.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Rissa Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rissa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,