Pet Names - Page 2 of 5

We have quite a few pets in our household. - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th May, 2004 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Pet Names - Page 2

I have had dogs and cats most of my life. I usually name them with a discriptive name, or a cutesy one. Cloud the cat, he was grey with white cloud like patches. Lady my dog, she was so gentle and lady-like even as a new born pup. Blackie the cat - yup you guessed right, all black. Short Nose, Blackies brother - his face was smooched up and his nose was short. Precious the cat. She was, well, just Precious. Then I got Messy the cat. Everyone misheard her name and called her Missy, so I gave in. She loved to play in her water dish. Dumped her toys in the water then would bat them all over. What a MESS! When I got the last two cats I decided I was too old for cutesy names so I named them Fred and Ethel, after the neighbors on the old I Love Lucy show. The names really fit them too!

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2003 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Names Pet

LDS_FOrever said:

What kind of dog it was?
Phuzz had the body shape of a cocker spaniel, but he was white, with a black head and ears and black circle covering his behind and tail, and lots of little black spots all over. Curly, very soft fur. Maybe called an English spaniel?? I'm not sure. Really an adorable dog, but my gosh he was dense. Before Phuzz, I thought all dogs were *smart* animals. Silly me!

Roz

P.S. Do guinea pigs bite? They are cute little guys. Are they easily tamed?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Pet Names UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I actually took forever to find a name for my fish. Yea, sorta sad that I've got just one fish, but he's still going strong. wink.gif But I finally named him Rhiannon. A friend of mine suggested it and have my Betta fish whooped up on 2 different algae eaters, I thought the name suited him. wink.gif

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Page 2 Names Pet

Growing up we had several pets 4 dogs(3 Norweigen Elk Hounds:Silver Bear,Silver Dawn,Silver Shadow((The first two were show dogs,the last was one of the 'sons' of the other two.))I suppose My dad named them this way because of the beautiful sliver/black coats they get. and 1 Mutt :Buddy ((not a very smart dog like farseer said about Phuzz)) We also had two outside cats Midnight,because he was black,and Valentine,because we got her on valentines day one year. Also we had a parakeet named BJ,because I was young and got to name him(cant remember why though)and a cockateal named Woody,because he was always pecking on BJ,and we linked it at the time with woody the wood pecker. biggrin.gif

My folks now have a Begal named Yankee Doodle Dandy,I dont know why they gave this name to a dog,but it fits him well.

Currently my household has 3 pets, 1 Tabby cat (brown with black stripes and a white chest and feet)named Friday,he has many alias's though.
1:The fuzz
2:furry
3:fuzzer
4:stripey
5:El gato diablo, I think he's on to me ,because he just jumped on my lap and wont let me type,but i will give you one more.
6:lickey laroo, all these names fit one or more of his personalities(he should be selling cat food smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif .

And I wont forget the two hermit crabs Bruno named for his strength,and Pain for his rather large purple pincher.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Names Pet

I wish the edit didnt disappear.

Anyway,I forgot to mention the Horse we had when I was a kid,his name was Buck,because he was a buckskin.He was old but really fast,and smart.(He could open the gate and let himself out).
My wife had a horse when she was young that loved to drink Jack Daniels,She has pictures to prove it too. All you had to do was crack it open and he came a runnin'.laugh.gif

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2004 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Pet Names

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 30-Jul 03, 7:29 PM)
Do you have a pet(s)? What do you call them?

I have three cats. Their names are Zeus, Sabrina, and Isis. Zeus, just turned 5 today. Zeus, is a big cat; he weights around 17 lbs. Sabrina, came from an animal shelter, so I don't know how old she is. I'm thinking around 10 years. She is my only cat I didn't get to name. My cat Isis (which I call, Ice) will be 1 next month. She is a small cat. She weights about 6 lbs. She looks like a kitten next to my Zeus.

I also have one bunny. I named him, Loki. I've had him for over a year. When I was growing up my family use to raise rabbits.

My pets have their own page on my site if you want to see pictures of them.
https://www.osage.net/%7Elwaite/zoo.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2004 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Pet Names - Page 2

P.S. Do guinea pigs bite? They are cute little guys. Are they easily tamed?

Yes, they can bite hard if you are not careful. Our guinea pigs are extremelly tamed, they eat in the hand of my husband and they're very loving creatures. The ones I have more than guinea pigs they are looking more like cows, oh my gosh, they're getting huge!!!!! they LOVE to eat, everytime I open the fridge they start crying laugh.gif

Post Date: 4th May, 2004 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Pet Names Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

We have quite a few pets in our household.

1. Middy, short for Mid Size Killer(American Pit Bull)

2.T.C, short for Top Cat.

3.Gus, the ever screeching gallah.

4. Angel, the budgerigar.

5. Gueseppi, the canary

6. The fish, but i don't know what my daughter calls them?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Pet Names

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,