The next Survivor should be in Canada

The Survivor Canada - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Oct, 2003 - 2:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stick them on a helicopter and fly them up to Northern Alberta/NWT for a month, starting in Novemeber. Temperatures could easily range from +5C to -40. Make 'em kill Moose and deer to survive and actually risk dying from exposure.

Hell, I'd even watch it then.

Then do everyone a favor and cancel it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canada in should Survivor The

Then do everyone a favor and cancel it.

Haha!  I agree, I'd watch it only to see if someone dies or gets hospitalized in the great white north.  I hate survivor, who cares if they can survive in the wild and outsmart other people.  I'd rather listen to music and talk to girls.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The next Survivor should be in Canada Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

hahaha!

Northern Alberta? They wouldn't need to go that far. Try Winnipeg.

Or better yet, somewhere in Nunavut.

haha and 4 their shelters they gotta make an igloo and eat frozen fish Lmao!!

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I say send em farther up there, kill em all.  Dirty rotten rich wannabe's. lol, i'm so mean....that would be funny if they had to make igloos.  I think in the eyes of americans any Canadian would win that one becasue to them, we already live in igloos, we don't have fresh water and we wear snow shoes all day, every day.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I say send em farther up there, kill em all.  Dirty rotten rich wannabe's. lol, i'm so mean....that would be funny if they had to make igloos.  I think in the eyes of americans any Canadian would win that one becasue to them, we already live in igloos, we don't have fresh water and we wear snow shoes all day, every day.

It would make for an interesting show wouldn't it? ;D

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It would make for an interesting show wouldn't it? ;D

Heh, sure would.  Death, eating other people to survive.  It would surely be the best and last season of the show.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2003 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

The Survivor should in Canada

Temperatures could easily range from +5C to -40. Make 'em kill Moose and deer to survive and actually risk dying from exposure.  

Such a gem :smile.gif

I'd watch it only to see if someone dies or gets hospitalized in the great white north.
I say send em farther up there, kill em all.  Dirty rotten rich wannabe's. lol, i'm so mean..
Heh, sure would.  Death, eating other people to survive.  It would surely be the best and last season of the show.

Ummmm...didn't you say in another post that sometimes you speak without thinking first? :smile.gif

17th Oct, 2003 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

The Survivor should in Canada Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I am not sure if it is the 'way' your age group speaks in Canada, but I do not see what is entertaining about seeing people suffer and die, especially using words like 'kill em all'? What is up with that  Leirsgrios?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The next Survivor should be in Canada

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,